Let’s Talk Vines/in Videos/by admin
JORDAN BENTLEY AND BOB GALLAGHER, PRESIDENT OF CROP CARE ASSOCIATES, DIG INTO VITICULTURE DUE DILIGENCE
1) What are you spending most of your time helping clients with now?
2) What is your standard procedure when testing a vineyard?
3) What disease typically are normal in vineyards?
4) When is the ideal time to be looking at the health of a vineyard?
5) Is it true that you can help the sellers’ with their vines as well?
6) What is the most unique area that you’ve worked in?
7) Where would you invest in the Wine Country?
WCC Investment Series – An Appraiser’s Perspective/in Videos/by admin
THE ROLE AN APPRAISAL PLAYS IN AN INVESTMENT – NICK CADIGAN
1) Breakdown of what an appraisal covers
2) Three segments of CA Ag Trend Report
3) Main factors of value
4) What sets American AgCredit apart?
WCC Investment Series – Part One/0 Comments/in Videos/by admin
TOP FOUR LENDING OPTIONS FROM CLAY POPKO
1) Commercial Banks
2) Farm Credit System
3) Insurance Companies
4) Private Money
2022 California Ag Trend Report / Top 5 Takeaways/in Videos/by admin
Top 5 Takeaways from the 2022 California Ag Trend Report.
1) Prime AVA pricing averaging upwards of $500,000 per acre. High demand no Supply
2) Secondary AVA choice vineyards commanding prime pricing
3) Los Carneros AVA dropped to outlying pricing from secondary
4) Lifestyle Buyers choosing Valley floor AVA’s
5) 10% increase in overall wine sales!